Het is momenteel 28 Mrt 2024 18:25

Alle tijden zijn UTC + 1 uur

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Reageren op dit onderwerp  [ 3 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Titel: gmail issue
BerichtGeplaatst: 18 Nov 2008 11:46 
Site Admin
Site Admin

wanneer je vanop een webbased gmail-account een mail stuurt naar een mailinglijst - waarbij ook jouw gmail-adres in die lijst zit, dan komt de mail op je gmail-account niet aan. (wel bij al de andere bestemmelingen van de lijst)

Mogelijks plaatst gmail de mail niet in de INBOX omdat hij reeds bij "verzonden-items" staat. Ofwel wordt de mail geblokkeerd omwille van een of andere anti-spam techniek.

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 18 Nov 2008 20:50 
Site Admin
Site Admin
Gebruikers-avatar

jorisp schreef:
Mogelijks plaatst gmail de mail niet in de INBOX omdat hij reeds bij "verzonden-items" staat.

Dat is inderdaad zo (en altijd zo geweest bij Gmail). Als je een mail naar jezelf stuurt (van ik@gmail.com naar ik@gmail.com) zal hij ook maar één keer opgeslagen worden (je ziet hem zowel bij "Verzonden berichten" als bij "Postvak IN", maar als je hem via POP3 binnenhaalt, zal hij daar maar 1 keer voorkomen.

To

Profiel  

BerichtGeplaatst: 18 Mrt 2013 17:11 
Site Admin
Site Admin

zie ook :

http://productforums.google.com/forum/# ... RTvhlQTBsw

Citaat:
Hey folks ...

There is no "fix". This is not a bug, but rather as many have already said, a challenge that occurs with Google's threaded message system.

Essentially, Google will ONLY keep on true copy of a message (it does not allow duplicates). When you send a message to yourself, it is tagged with the SEND tag. When it shows back up in the INBOX, Google will show it in the thread as SENT but that's it.

When you use a desktop client, it will never show up in your client's INBOX because it was never there in reality because Google removes it as a duplicate of the already SENT item (based on the time stamps).

I have been having fits with this for several months because I can never tell if my posts to listservs actually arrive. In addition, because of things that Google does with the headers and FROM fields when I post, most of my listservs never get my posts to begin with.

Very annoying.

CharlesJR

http://productforums.google.com/forum/# ... pFUvcOUVPo[1-25-false]

Citaat:
Thanks for posting on this issue and huge thanks to Brian for stepping in. On the Gmail side, this was a minor change that was made in order to be more consistent with how our system handles duplicate messages. Normally, if you're sending mail to a mailing list that you subscribe to, these messages will only appear in 'Sent Mail.' The same thing will happen if you send an email address that automatically forwards mail back to your Gmail address. This way you don't get the same message twice in multiple places.

Profiel  

Berichten weergeven van de afgelopen:  Sorteer op  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Reageren op dit onderwerp  [ 3 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn UTC + 1 uur